Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hats and Headgear


Lucy has recently decided that she needs to wear a hat every time she goes outside. Today it was her princess crown and yesterday (as you can see from the pictures) it was her cat hat--she wore it to the store and to the library. The other day she wore a big sunflower headband to Jack's doctor apt. I support this behavior 100% because I love to see kids in costumes on days other than Halloween.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Leland!!! I just found your blog and I just wanted to tell you (because I'm sure you haven't noticed already) how CUTE your kids are! I love Lucy's hats! By the way- this is Jessica Parry from high school. I love finding old friends' blogs!

Mrs. Ordinary said...

I love love love it! I think every day should be a dress up day.

Christian said...

Good start with the headgear - now it's time to go full body costume...

DeAnn said...

I love the hats--so cute!