Time for Lucy to go to bed and Poppy and Mimi and "Hannie" to go home
Lucy turned two yesterday! It's crazy she is this old already. The last two years have been....noisy so I'm glad they are over and we can be quiet again. just kidding. Since cheese is Lucy's favorite food, we had it for all three meals! It made Lucy's day. For breakfast we had eggs and cheese with toast. For lunch we had cheese toast (toasted cheese sandwiches to you Greens), apples, and milk. For dinner we had BBQ chicken pizza. We celebrated the day by getting a balloon, visiting family, going swimming, and taking lots of pictures:
Lucy with her birthday balloon
Lucy playing with her birthday present from Poppy and Mimi
Jack playing with his old toys

Lucy smiling with her balloon
Lucy wearing her princesse dress
Lucy smiling with her balloon


2 comments:
Haha--I love that Lucy's favorite food is cheese. You can tell she's at least part Green. Anyway, Happy Birthday Lucy--You are so cute. I love the picture with her balloon.
Happy Birthday to a cute, smart, funny little girl!!
Post a Comment