Monday, August 25, 2008

Lucy's haircut

I took Lucy to get the second haircut of her life. She was really good. She just sat in the chair, looked around, and waited for the process to begin. It was really cute. The hair dresser asked why Lucy was so good. To be honest, I don't quite know. Lucy just loves things like that: make-up, nail polish, dressing up, clipping her nails--you name it.

At the hair salon

This is a good shot of the back
(minus the fact that the lens had a fingerprint smear on it--keep you camera away from children!)


Lucy thinks her hair is cute. She's been saying "It's cute!" a lot today.

Lucy eating a free DQ ice cream cone

This is Leland's study carrel at the law school. It doesn't have anything to do with Lucy's haircut. Well, he was probably sitting there when Lucy got it. Is that close enough?

And where was Jack while all this was going on?
Just chillin'. He's a pretty cool dude. Actually I brought him along to watch the haircut, but I wanted to show a picture of him sitting and playing. That is his favorite activity when I am not holding him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her hair. She looks darling. Where did Jack come from? Who does he look like?

Jonathan said...

Cute haircut! How's law school? --DeAnn