Thursday, August 21, 2008
On Another Note
I found this video of Lucy feeding Jack when he was brand new. She loves to cook in her kitchen and being the good big sister she is, felt like sharing with Jack. It must have tasted good, because Jack sure seems to like it. It's fun to see them play together especially now that Jack is older. Now they like to wrestle or "get each other" as we call it. Though Lucy is a three or four pounds heavier and a good deal more agile than Jack, she sure gets wailed on in a fight. Sometimes we have to break it up to save her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's so cute! Lucy is so small, they both look like babies (well, Lucy would be a walking, talking baby, but a baby nonetheless).
Good luck with school. I'm sorry we missed Lucy's party. I'm so glad I got to see you all so much this summer. Until next year...
Post a Comment