Picture 1: Lucy sitting in a tree.
Catherine takes Lucy and Jack on a walk around the block pretty much everyday. I got to go with them on Friday. I was surprised by how well Lucy knew the route. She just took of running and didn't stop running until half way through the loop. Well, she did stop periodically to smell flowers, touch prickly plants, or to pick up small rocks. She also took a couple spills when she got going too fast but just got up and kept on going. It kind of reminded me of the part in Batman Begins where Bruce Wayne fell into the well and his dad told him something about how we only fall so we can get back up. The only real difference in this case was that Lucy wasn't whimpering like Batman was. I liked that movie well enough, but I would have never guessed that that kid would become a superhero. Catherine just mentioned that his wimpiness as a kid probably helped him conceal his identity. That's probably true.
I put her up in this tree and she really liked it. She was saying hi to all the cars or people passing by. She was saying hello to a car in this picture. Lucy is a very fun girl!
Since Catherine takes Lucy and Jack on the same walk pretty much everyday, it can get a little boring. So we got in the car and drove to an area with nice, quaint homes and walked around there. Lucy had to take her sunglasses and a purse. She wanted the purse over her little backpack. It got a little cold and Jack kept throwing his blanket off so it would drag on the ground. Other than that, it was another nice walk.

Picture 4: Jack Brushing his Gums
Jack likes to brush his lack of teeth. There's not really a story that goes with that. This is a habit we encourage though. A habit we don't really encourage is sharing your toothbrush--apparently a hard habit to break.
Picture 5: Jack Eating a Cracker
Jack has always been interested in real food. Even before he was allowed to eat any, he would watch you eat with such a deep interest. Now that he can eat most foods, he loves it. He was sitting in his high chair and I plopped a Ritz cracker on the tray. Almost the instant it hit the tray it was in his mouth. Seriously, it was almost like he caught it and shoved it in his mouth. It was really funny. He was really into that cracker.
Video 1: Jack's on a Rampage!
Jack was in attack mode this afternoon (Sometimes we call him "Jacker the Attacker" for this reason). First he went for his sister and then for the guitar.
Video 2: Jack's New Skill.
He just started doing this a couple days ago.
Picture 6: One More Important Note
I beat Othello on Bethany's iPhone. That game has been a thorn in my side for the past little while. I have finally prevailed!


4 comments:
Jack is ASTOUNDING!!!! And can there by anyone cuter than Lucy?
Jack is a brawler.
Lee---use your spell check!! :)
I should check my spelling to. (!)
I fixed the typos. I wrote this entry in the car while talking to Catherine and playing with Lucy. Plus I couldn't really see what I was doing because the sun was glaring up the screen. That completes my excuses.
I love Lucy's sunglasses! She's like the cutest thing ever. besides Jack. who is also very cute-and manly.
Post a Comment