1.I like that Leland, Lucy, and Jack are so cool.
2. I like that Lucy loves to pray. She loves to bless her nursery friends, bless Tucker and Jack, and then recap the whole prayer after as if we weren't there.
3. I like that Jack is a little man: He likes meats and isn't a big fan of fruit, he is aggressive and very strong, and he doesn't like baby things like pacifiers, swaddling, and bottles.
4. I
5. I like that Lucy and Jack love to play peek-a-boo together in the car. I'll often look back and see them laughing and it makes me smile.
6. I like that Leland is going to law school and is working hard. He's going to be a great lawyer; it's in his blood.
7. I like that Lucy, Jack, and I (and Leland if he's home) all take afternoon naps together on our big bed.
8. I like that Lucy and Jack love to play outside. We just got snow stuff so w
9. I like that Leland likes to go shopping with me and likes the stores I do.
10.I like that Leland is never rash. Everything is a calculated decision. While his need to think things through drove me crazy as we registered for our wedding, it's now very comforting to know that he's not going to do something without weighing the consequences first.
10.1 I like that Jack LOVES music and that Leland knows how to play some great tunes on his guitar.
10.2 I like that Lucy can decide things on her own--like when she decided it was time for her to go to nursery on her own. Boy was I glad I could finally go to relief society! And it was good to know that she was having a good time in nursery.
10.3 I like that Jack is so extreme about his feelings. He is either REALLY happy or REALLY sad.
10.4 I Like that Leland loved the movie Milo and Otis as a kid. If you don't know what I am talking about, rent it and watch it.


3 comments:
That was a really cute post! I liked learing more about your little family. Thanks for sharing!!
That post put a HUGE smile on my face! Here's then things I love about your family:
1. You guys inspire me!!
Multiply that 10x
What in the world is Mr. Jack soaking himself in in the last photo> OMGosh! He is SO hilarious!
Post a Comment