Thursday, November 6, 2008

Picture Tag

Ta Da! 4th file, 4th picture..this is Lucy sitting on our bed when she was a wee child. Okay I cheated. We haven't organized our pictures so the fourth picture is a recent one I just posted. Well that's boring so I picked a really cute one of Lucy when she was little. Then, I saw a whole bunch of pictures of Lucy as a baby and had to post a few more. She was such a cute baby. Of course I'm okay with it if none of you think she is as adorable as I do. Barbara Walters once said that "few people, and probably no one, think your kids are as enchanting as you do." So there you have it. Enjoy!


folding her arms for the first time..just mimicking us
This is how she looked when Peter left on his mission so I am excited for them to meet again

5 comments:

Alexia said...

So cute, but I want to see a picture of your hair!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!

Robyn said...

I did almost the same thing when I got that tag...
She's adorable, definitely

DeAnn said...

I love Lucy! And Jack.

Becca Jane said...

Aww, she's REALLY cute!