Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Washington DC
So I went to Washington D.C. over the weekend to visit my sister, Alexia, and see all the sights. It was so amazing, I didn't even mind missing my flight and having to spend the night in Atlanta! There was so much to see and so little time. I'd never been, so everything was new to me. The houses were quaint and beautiful, the city was packed with fun shops and buildings, there were parks and row houses everywhere. It sometimes felt like I was on the set of Sesame Street (which I really liked because I love that show). One of my favorite things was when we would catch a glimpse of a giant house complete with a nice-sized, grassy backyard and a three-car garage in the middle of a city block--the best of both worlds! I don't know how they did it, but I want one. I don't have pictures yet, because I forgot my camera, but Alexia is sending me some to post, so I will in a while. I LOVE D.C!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So I want to know where Alexia took you to eat...
(She knows this great Ethiopian place I loved.)
sounds like a lot of fun! Did your kids go too or was this a nice break?
If we still lived in Atlanta, you could have spent the night with us! I'm glad it was a fun trip. If you ever want to tour Milwaukee, let me know. We've got a great assortment of ghetto houses, bars, breweries, etc. :)
Post a Comment