
This is us playing when Leland came home from work/ school.

Jack playing Barbies with Leland. Actually, he is showing his daddy that he can press the button on the Barbie's throat to make her sing. That's as far as he plays.

Learning about the delicious ice cream masterpieces we can make with our ice cream maker. Lucy loves to point out that Daddy goes to school to "study and work hard." The other day we were playing with Play-doh again and we inevitably turned into playing with mini play-doh cats (what can I say, she's my daughter). Lucy had me make a mommy, a daddy, and two babies. She made the daddy cat go to school to "study and work hard like Daddy." It was funny. All the mommy cat did was carry the two babies on her back the whole time.

Getting in Jack's grill.
I caught them at the end and missed most of the laughing.
2 comments:
It's so cute to see what kids pick up. I'm excited to play with your kids this summer!
Jacks hair is almost the same colour as Barbie's!!!
Post a Comment