Monday, April 6, 2009

We Have Some Exciting News...


We bought a new knife set! That's right. From this day forward, we will be using only sharp knives to cut our fruit, to dice our veggies, to slice our homemade bread (should we ever make any), and to dissect our meat. We have needed new knives since a month or so after we got married and just never got around to getting them. Leland ordered them online and got a really good deal. Tonight for dinner, Leland not only sliced three carrots, but also three seconds off our dinner prep time. Good job Leland (and J.A. Henckels).

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I am very jealous of the new knife set. I want those knives so bad!!! And the three seconds off dinner prep is pretty remarkable! I forgive you for laughing at my post! We actually got Sadie's ears pierced when she was just 3 months. I worried, like you, if I waited til she was older it would just freak her out. She did really well and only cried for like 30 seconds. She did way better than the 2-3 year olds because they were just more aware. But if Lucy's up for it, I say do it... I think little girl's with their ears pierced are just so cute!!! I hope the Faux family is doing amazing!!!!

CFaux said...

Whoa! Watch that finger!

I have 24 carat gold baby hoops earrings for Lucy. Nothing but the best for my Lucy!!!

DeAnn said...

Were we supposed to think you were having Faux baby #3?! Cool knives.

Ro Ro Riot said...

Oooh. These should inspire some new and tasty culinary delights.