
Today we took a day trip to the Hamilton Botanical Gardens. Yes, I did drive and I was SO good at it. Lucy and Jack loved running around and playing in the water. The gardens are pretty cool because there are individual gardens patterned after certain periods and styles. This picture is from the Chinese garden. Each one had some sort of water (either a fountain or lake) which really held the attention of Lucy and Jack.
We got back from a three-day trip to Wellington. It was cool to be right on the coastline for a while, but the driving was CRAZY! The roads were so narrow and at one time we scraped our car on bridge rails, but feel really blessed because when we got out to check the car, there was no damage! Yay for us and for very alert guardian angels. We love New Zealand, but are pretty excited to be heading home where you can drive a hummer and have room to spare!


5 comments:
When do you come back to the states?
Oh I LOVED the gardens! My favorite was the chinese one with the bridge and the really tall trees you can walk through! :) I hope you guys are having a blast and man you are brave to be driving! I chickened out when we were there! Can't wait to hear more! :)
So, I thought this was for work but it sounds more like a really cool vacation!
Kind of crazy but you make parenting look fun so I'm taking your example.
P.S. Were you ever able to get your hands on that highly underrated movie?
i pray for your guardian angels to watch over you guys EVERY DAY!! Have fun and seize every moment of the day! You only have 2 more weeks! And then we shall see you! Can't wait!
Post a Comment