Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lucy is scared of flies.

It's really funny, actually. She screams whenever she sees one near here. When we were on the plane coming home from New Zealand, Lucy and Leland looked at this board book about insects that the flight attendant let us use. It featured life-like pictures of a praying mantis, spider, bee, wasp, fly etc. She thought the praying mantis was gross, but when they got to the fly, Lucy screamed. Hahaha! Personally, I think the spider is the scariest insect. The other day, we were in Salem at my dad's house and Lucy jumped up from the chair outside and said "Mom! There's a sfwhy!" She looked like she had seen a ghost. I guess they do look kind of scary. Plus, I think it's fun to rescue her from the attack of the flies. She probably thinks I am really brave because when I am shooing that fly away, I don't even flinch!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

SuperMom!

CFaux said...

She got that from her Mimi who has a kinipstisch when she sees a fly or any bug.