

Leland started his internship in Las Vegas this week. He has his own office and everything! Yesterday we met him for lunch (they buy lunch at the office for all the employees on Fridays and since we are VIPs we got to tag along for some surprisingly delicious gyros) and Lucy and Jack got a kick out of sitting on Leland's desk. Jack liked the phone especially. Maybe he will be a telemarketer when he grows up.
5 comments:
I like Jack's shirt in that picture!
Very cute. Looks like their really helping Leland get his work done.
I forgot to tell you about the flower cake--its alternating layers of vanilla ice cream, crushed oreos, and a mix of chocolate pudding, cream cheese, and cool whip. If I were to do it again, I would probably leave out the cream cheese, or just alternate oreos and chocolate ice cream. Line the bowl or pot you use...otherwise its a complete mess--but the kids love it!
I guess you're probably going to have to teach jack to read now that he's got all of these ambitions. I hear telemarketing is a very satisfying career.
My niece and nephew are the cutest (and probably the best) workers The Faux Law Group has ever seen.
If Jack called and tried to sell me something I'd probably buy it.
Post a Comment