Jack was very sad for the last few nights. He didn't think it was fair that Lucy could have a big bed and he had to sleep in a crib. So, this morning, Leland changed his crib into a big-boy bed. Jack is the happiest big boy alive. He had a hard time staying in his bed to take naps this afternoon, but after about a half hour, he finally fell asleep in his bed (and I got through a few chapters of A Tale of Two Cities while keeping watch). Good for him. Hopefully, he will get the hang of staying in a big-boy bed in a few days.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Jack has a big-boy bed
Jack was very sad for the last few nights. He didn't think it was fair that Lucy could have a big bed and he had to sleep in a crib. So, this morning, Leland changed his crib into a big-boy bed. Jack is the happiest big boy alive. He had a hard time staying in his bed to take naps this afternoon, but after about a half hour, he finally fell asleep in his bed (and I got through a few chapters of A Tale of Two Cities while keeping watch). Good for him. Hopefully, he will get the hang of staying in a big-boy bed in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
When Mimi and Papi come to visit, we will get big boy Jack a car bed. I MISS Jack and Lucy!! I need another excuse to drive up.
How can he be so big?! Isaac will probably stay in his crib forever. I don't want him to be a big boy yet. :)
Yay for Jack! That picture is so cute!!!
Post a Comment