We didn't have chili today, but we did put our summer clothes away and pull out our winter clothes. Luckily Jack didn't grow much and many of the things we bought were 18 month size anyway. A lot of Lucy's old dresses became cute shirts like the one she is wearing today. But hey we get more use out of them like that. I love sweater weather!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Chili Day
We didn't have chili today, but we did put our summer clothes away and pull out our winter clothes. Luckily Jack didn't grow much and many of the things we bought were 18 month size anyway. A lot of Lucy's old dresses became cute shirts like the one she is wearing today. But hey we get more use out of them like that. I love sweater weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love sweater weather too!
I love sweater weather but I'm not sure that I'm ready to face it yet. Winters are LONG here!
Post a Comment