Saturday, October 24, 2009

Discovery Gateway with DAD!


Jack thought we were going to get to walk to Discovery Gateway and was a little sad to have to get into the car instead.
Lucy, Jack, and I were really excited to show Dad one of our new favorite spots: Discovery Gateway. This time, we explored all the floors. Lucy and Jack got a big kick out of the helicopter you could get in and pretend to drive. We were lucky this time too, because the little store was open. Lucy and I had fun pushing the cart around and shopping for groceries. Lucy liked it so much, we made our own grocery store at home (and yes I was just as excited to play).


This is Jack in one of their little kid-powered cars.

1 comment:

Ro Ro Riot said...

I used to always want one of those cars. I also wanted a kid-sized actually-flying airplane, but I would've settled for one of those kid-powered cars. Can we come play with you guys sometime?