Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Break

We spent the end of 2009 in Las Vegas with Leland's family. Everyone was there! Here are some pictures (I take a lot of pictures now so these are just a few):
Hannah and Lucy
h
t




Poppi and Jack


New Year's Eve aka Leland's 27th birthday
I made the cake (chocolate brownie with raspberry filling and ganache)



Rose hiding my children from me...just kidding they are playing under the table.


at the bird preserve













Leland and Jack flying their remote control helicopter. Jack thought this was the greatest. He was a good retriever as Leland learned how to control it.



Lucy and Jordan making salsa



Hannah pampering Jack


Jack in Mimi's hat

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love it that Lucy wears a tutu like its normal--and Christian would love a cake like that (sounds a lot like the one he made for his last birthday...and mine...and the one before that...)
Happy New Year!

CFaux said...

Missing you guys so much!!! We had such a great time together. Can't wait to see you soon!