Sunday, April 25, 2010

Polly Pocket House, Playground, and Playing "Red Light Green Light"


This is the cool Polly Pocket house we built the other day. It has 3 bedrooms, an open floor plan, a balcony for entertaining and a slide into the yard. I want to live there.


Lucy, Jack, and I are playing Red Light Green Light. They like to run holding hands.

Playing at the playground on an overcast day. We were the only kids there...
still fun.

4 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

I love the picture of Jack in the slide. It's perfect. I think we're going to be seeing you soon...unless you'll be out of town?

Natascha said...

That Polly Pocket House is bomb. I'd live there too.

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

The open shoebox floorplan is one of my favorites too! What a caweenkidink! Lucy and Jack seem like such fun and sweet kids... I can't wait to get to know them better. When will you guys be in Vegas? The whole summer, right? We're moving down the 15th of June - and can't wait for the HEAT and the POOL! We'll have to play together a lot!

Jensen Family said...

While I love Lucy's polly pocket house...I need to write to you about more important things (ie the post above mine). I would like to ask you one favor...do not hang out with Heidi. She is leaving me in Reno and to get my revenge I am trying to make sure she has no friends in Vegas. Are you in or out? (I would like to add that there may or may not be monetary rewards for your service.)