Lucy and Jack like watching Leland get on the bus in the morning to go to work. Yesterday, Leland took them on a bus ride up to the mall to play on their playground. (I was visiting my friend who just had a baby!!! ) Lucy and Jack LOVED it. They loved it so much, they rode the bus again with Leland down to Salem to visit Grandpa Green and their cousins. I drove down and picked them up at the bus stop. Jack talked of nothing else the rest of the day and even today. Leland said that Lucy and Jack sat in their seats and looked around. They seemed very proud of themselves because, as we all know, only big people get to ride the bus.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Riding the Bus
Lucy and Jack like watching Leland get on the bus in the morning to go to work. Yesterday, Leland took them on a bus ride up to the mall to play on their playground. (I was visiting my friend who just had a baby!!! ) Lucy and Jack LOVED it. They loved it so much, they rode the bus again with Leland down to Salem to visit Grandpa Green and their cousins. I drove down and picked them up at the bus stop. Jack talked of nothing else the rest of the day and even today. Leland said that Lucy and Jack sat in their seats and looked around. They seemed very proud of themselves because, as we all know, only big people get to ride the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's so funny! After living in our apartment for 2 years, we just found out there us a bus that comes right outside our door and goes straight to Rose's work and my (old) school!
I am SO proud of Lucy and Jack being all big and smart. And what a wonderful dad they have! (He better be---)
My boys have been asking for a bus ride. I think Nathan will be really disappointed that he'll have to walk to school next year instead of riding the bus...
Oh heavens--Isaac would love that!
Post a Comment