Lucy did what I asked her to the first time, every time, for a whole week! It was amazing. To show our appreciation for her obedience, we sang to her as she blew out a candle on a doughnut for breakfast. I think she was pretty excited about it. I got another doughnut for us all to share, but no one wanted any except Jack...so he got one too, though we're still waiting to celebrate his Obedience Appreciation Day.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Happy Obedience Appreciation Day Lucy!
Lucy did what I asked her to the first time, every time, for a whole week! It was amazing. To show our appreciation for her obedience, we sang to her as she blew out a candle on a doughnut for breakfast. I think she was pretty excited about it. I got another doughnut for us all to share, but no one wanted any except Jack...so he got one too, though we're still waiting to celebrate his Obedience Appreciation Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good for her, but even more, good for you!
Wow.
Shoot! I can't even do what I tell myself to do every time I tell myself to do something the first time I tell myself to do it. Lucy is already more disciplined than I am!
Alright. How'd you do it?! lol That's quite the feat! I think I'd celebrate if that happened to us ONE day! So, please, do share your secret!!
Post a Comment