We played in the snow twice yesterday and it was so much fun! I can't wait to check outside after this blizzard that's going on right now (they closed BYU for it today). The blizzard was supposed to happen this afternoon but it's just lightly snowing right now. Lucy and Jack LOVE playing in the snow! Lucy loves to make snow angels (or grass angels) and Jack loves that he's allowed to throw snow at Lucy.
Alice is getting so big. She gained a whole pound at her two week appointment. Lucy and Jack both lost a pound at their two week appointments. It's fun and weird to have a baby on the charts for a change.
Alice is so sweet and mellow. I love cuddling with her after a long day because she is so low maintenance. All she wants is to eat and cuddle.
She is also starting to be awake more and I love seeing her look around and be interested in everything.
Lucy and Jack are hilarious! They love playing and fighting together. This is a picture of them hanging out in my closet...literally.
Right now I am benefitting from last week's FHE lesson: Choosing to be Happy. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed I can feel myself start to get grumpy or angry because there is a lot going on at our house at any given hour. Then I weigh my options. I can decide to be happy anyway, or I can be grumpy or angry and fix nothing. Being happy usually fixes everything. Once I make the decision to be happy, life becomes a happy, filling piece of cake. And I love cake.
FYI This week Lucy gave the FHE lesson all by herself. She wanted to talk about testimonies. She even had visuals and no one helped her. It was cute. She asked us all to bear our testimonies. (While Lucy prepared, Jack ran around the room saying a testimony was trying to get him.) Jack conducted using this giant microphone. He loved it! He kept assigning things to Leland. It was funny. I was proud of both of them.


2 comments:
That's pretty awesome, and yeah, I could probably use some cake/happiness, too :)
You're an inspiration to me, for sure.
Post a Comment