I will post pictures another day (maybe tomorrow :), but for now I want to report that she came and that she is healthy. She weighed 7 lbs 5 ounces (our biggest baby yet by two ounces) and was 20 1/2 inches long (our longest baby by 1/2 inch). She is so cute and sweet, and in my opinion, looks a little like Lucy and a little like Jack. I guess you could say she's the bridge between their complexions.
She was also the easiest to deliver. We showed up at the hospital in no pain whatsoever, I got the epidural (as a precaution to me feeling any future pain), then I read half of this cool WWII memoir and snoozed until it was time to push her cute little body out. It was almost like a mini vacation. Since when have I had that much time to devote to myself?
Really though, I am just so grateful that the labor and delivery went well because I was imagining all of these horrible things that could go wrong...that didn't.
Look for pictures!...She's a cutie pie!
Oh! and I want to say that Lucy is so excited to have a little sister. She was content to just sit and hold her for a long time. I hope we can all get a turn :) She is lucky to have a loving and kind older sister in Lucy.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Hooray! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics :) So happy you're all doing well.
So happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear her name! :) Hope you are recovering well! Yay!!!
Congrats!!! I'm excited to see pics and find out what her name is!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!! I love babies!!!! Congratulations on a good birth experience!
Congrats!! I am glad all went great! Can't wait for pictures!
Yay for no pain! Does she have a name?
Yay! I'm so glad it went well!
By the way, I totally love the name. Both your girls' names have been on my list at some point, but that's okay, but Christian keept making cartoon jokes whenever I suggested them...
Post a Comment