We went to Payson Hospital to see Santa. Does he look familiar to anyone else? Lucy was so impressed that he knew her name as soon as he saw her. But, then Santa watches us right? Lucy and Jack both fell asleep on the way down because it took us an hour to travel with all of the traffic. It took a little time to wake up, but they were both happy to see Santa.
Earlier at lunch they talked about what was the funniest thing to ask Santa for. It started out with windows, walls, and birthdays, and ended up with garbage....so that's what Lucy asked for.

Earlier at lunch they talked about what was the funniest thing to ask Santa for. It started out with windows, walls, and birthdays, and ended up with garbage....so that's what Lucy asked for.
Lucy and Jack thought it was funny Santa Mouse brought me kid vitamins...he must have thought I was a kid.


2 comments:
I think I remember Santa looking just like that when I was a kid! He looks older, but then...don't we all?
That Santa picture is a generational copy. Have you seen that one with Santa, Diane, Brian, Nancy, Rosemary, and Ross? It was a Santa we knew, but didn't know we knew, too.
Post a Comment