I felt for a long time that Lucy was so much older than Jack. Now, I feel like they are almost the same age. They both play with the same friends, watch the same shows, enjoy the same games, and both use the toilet!
Jack is hopping off that chair as fast as lightning because he thinks he is going to get in trouble...I wonder what he did.
P.S. You can't make fun of me for the pictures. We still haven't decorated their rooms. I am trying to get one thing done at a time. Right now, we are focusing our weak efforts on the yard. We only have so much time to get our front yard looking beautiful before the HOA gets after us and Spring is quickly slipping into Summer.
I'll post pictures of other areas of our house that look better though.


1 comment:
Isn't home ownership overwhelming! So much to do!
I love the bunkbeads, and I love how your kids are such good friends :)
Post a Comment