Lucy is obsessed with Rapunzel/ Tangled. She used to say things like, "pretend my hair is dragging" or "pretend my hair is all over the place."
That was until I made her some hair that drags and can be all over the place.
Of course, it is only temporary--something that I thought up on the spot. I am designing the ultimate Rapunzel wig for her, though. I want it to be long and drag, but braidable. I'll probably start with some yellow sheets and go from there.
The upstairs is her tower (I say "is" because this will most likely go on for weeks). To get up to the tower, one has to hold onto Rapunzel's hair and climb up the stairs.
Basically, playing Rapunzel consists of arming yourselves with swords and chasing Rapunzel around the house after she escapes from her tower. The swords were Jack's idea.
He alternated between being Batman/ Flynn and my sidekick "Mean Baby." I was Mother Gothel turned pirate with a sword. Alice played sweet baby napping.


2 comments:
Olivia and Caroline love Tangled too! Olivia uses scarves for her hair, but the sheets sound like a great idea.
Let's make one out of yellow yarn!!!
Post a Comment