Lucy turned 5 yesterday! She is excited to finally be 5 like all her friends. I'm her primary teacher, so we had treats in church and then she had treats with her school class today.
Lucy playing with some toys she got.
Lucy's extra special birthday breakfast request: crepes with raspberries, homemade strawberry jam, and whipped cream. She ate a lot, which was good as well as unusual.
I made a cake for dinner, too. It turned out to be the ugliest ice cream cake in the world, but it tasted good so I put a picture of Mother Gothel on it and called it good. I don't think she minded.


2 comments:
Your family is adorable. Remember how we were going to get together and I totally dropped the ball on it. I for some reason had thought I e-mailed you and then was cleaning out my mailbox and saw that I neglected that. Ugh. Sorry for being a bad friend.
Happy birthday Lucy! And Catherine too! I meant to text you that day and totally forgot! Looks like Lucy had a good time.
Post a Comment