| Last week, Leland and I decided to go see Leland's cousin, Jimmer, play against the Utah Jazz in Salt Lake, Utah. Leland's sister, Hannah, was nice enough to babysit our three kids while we went to the game with our good friends: Aimee, Davey, and Cole. We spent the night and morning with Leland's grandparents and enjoyed it so much. The kids really warmed up to them and didn't want to leave. They especially loved the organ and the kid rocking chair.We were a little disappointed that Jimmer didn't make that 3-pointer at the end of the 4th quarter, but it was still a really fun trip and worth all of the effort. |
| Alice the day before we left on the trip. She must have been practicing, because she did well on the 6 hour drive. |
| Jack playing Great Grandpa and Grandma Faux's organ |
| Our view from the nosebleed section. I never sat up so straight! I felt like we were going to fall over and die, but then I got used to it and couldn't help but stand up at the end. |
| Leland and I in front of Thurl Bailey |
| We had Sunday lunch with my dad in Salem. It was stuffed chicken breasts and creme brulee! Leland got to torch them. |
| Leland navigating the trax system with me |
| Notice anything different? No training wheels! She was practicing before we left for Utah |
| Lucy and Jack liked watching Leland torch the creme brulee. Alice liked watching the toys. |


3 comments:
I wanna torch stuff too!! Looks like you guys had fun.
It's funny how quickly it seems to me that your kids grow up, even though I see them almost every week.
How fun! Jonathan and I are going to Detroit in a couple of weeks to see our cousin play. :) Hopefully he won't air ball in that game.
Post a Comment