I uploaded the pictures off our camera and felt like posting a few of them. This is Jack as Iron Man.
This is our living room decorated for Christmas!
Here is a picture of our "new" fireplace decorated for Christmas too!
(Though it is back to being bare now that our decorations are put away. I am looking for a good display...)
 |
| Jack got some legos from Poppi and Mimi and we built this truck together. (Jack is still Iron Man even though these pictures are taken on different days) |
 |
| Jack as Iron Man again! |
 |
| Jack riding his new motorcycle bike...as Iron Man |
 |
| Alice getting ready to go bike riding. Are we mean? We knew she would like it once she got going (and she did). |
 |
| Biking with Dad |
 |
| Lucy and Jack playing with some new toys |
 |
| I went in to wake Alice up from her nap and I found her sleeping like this. I took the blanket off and she still didn't wake up. (Don't worry, she is currently living.) |
|
|
 |
| Happy Alice! |
 |
| Alice is starting to stand, which we are very excited about. |
 |
| Alice always wakes up so happy in the mornings. |
 |
| Jack's Superhero bed |
 |
| Superhero pictures painted and put in Jack's room by Leland. |
 |
| This blurry iphone picture is Lucy waking up. You can see her cool Willy Word wall (current sight words) behind her. |
 |
| our picture collage for the stairs. |
 |
| Lucy's Willy Word Wall |
3 comments:
Beautiful house, fun children, good dad. Thanks for posting the pictures. I guess you are the cameraman.
I like those pictures Leland did. Awesome!
I love the super hero picures! I owe you some artwork for the girls' room---if you're still interested, I can help now. I finally reassembled my craft room and found the stuff I bought a year ago...
Post a Comment