Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Kids are Growing up so Fast!

 Alice is very close to entering "little girl stage."  She still doesn't walk, which keeps her in the "baby stage," but she is interested in doing a lot of big girl things like playing with dolls, scooting around where ever she wants to go, playing games with Lucy and Jack etc.  It will be a rude awakening for her when Dexter arrives this month and she realizes that babies are little.  I'm hoping she will want to start walking then. 

Here are some pictures of the kids.  Enjoy...
 Lucy doing her homework while patiently fending off her feisty sister.


 Alice loves rocking by herself.

 Alice eating with chopsticks at a Chinese restaurant Poppi and Mimi took us to yesterday (which was so yummy and fun)!

 Alice eating lunch

 There are a lot of pictures of Alice I am realizing.


 Jack eating lunch one day.



Lucy eating lunch one day!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute Kids!!!! (Wherever did they come from?)

DeAnn said...

It's weird to think about Alice being a "big girl". Can you believe I have a teenager?! I hope I get to see you this summer.

CFaux said...

I wish the pictures were bigger!!