Even though I woke up at 2 am this morning and was unable to get back to sleep, I haven’t had to nap and I am still going. Going strong. As in how did I even keep going? I don’t know, but a lot of kids were home sick from school and it was really fun to be around everyone. A good day in my book. A good day in Motherhood land. Except Jack is currently sitting on my bed and a little upset because I won’t take him to Fly Guys (The popular barber joint nearby) to cut his hair. Instead, I want to take him to my friend, who is very good and very inexpensive. As in she charges almost 50 percent less. Now that is just a price that I like. And the other, well, it is just a price that I dislike. In fact, I hated the old price before all the hair cutting places shut down for the pandemic, when it was only $15. $3 dollars extra are you kidding me?!! I was willing to pay that when it was either that or dollar cuts. But that was because Great Clips is terrible. Consistently. But, my friend is actually really good. The trouble is she has a really cute daughter who is Jack’s age, who is in Jack’s PE class. Now I dont know if she likes him or he likes her or if he just realizes that she is a cute girl. He says he doesn’t even know her. Heck I dont evben know her, but I know her mom and she’s pretty and awesome so I can only imagine what her daughter is like. Plus, her older daughter is going to try out for the high school tennis team with Lucy and i am pretty excited about that. Jack keeps asking me why I am doing this. I don’t know but I love making him antsy. The end. Jack will turn 13 in a few weeks. Aren’t teenagers fun?
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment