We spent a week at Lake Arrowhead in Aunt Nancy's cabin. I think everyone had a lot of fun. I know we did. The highlight for me was water skiing. I've been wake boarding and I've tried to water ski before but this time I actually got up and felt pretty comfortable. I even did a stunt that is way up there on the difficulty scale. You can see a picture of it. Catherine and Bethany also did very well. They, however, took a lesson and had to ski right next to the instructor. If they had not had to do that, I'm fairly certain that they would have done some cool stunts too.
The babies (Lucy and Olivia) were actually pretty good sports about riding in the car for so long. We were able to break the trip up by staying at my parent's house in Henderson, NV. It was nice to have the break but it was better to see my family--especially because Lucy is a real princess when she is there.
I need to go study for the LSAT now. I will make sure to post more pictures of Lucy later.
No comments:
Post a Comment