![]() |
| Dino Museum and more! |
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
DinoMite Anniversary
Catherine and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary last Saturday, August 11. We spent the weekend in Thanksgiving Point using some coupons from Utah's Adventure Passport (a free touristy coupon book). Bethany babysat Lucy in Salem for us during the afternoon while Catherine went out to lunch and to spend some much-needed time to ourselves. We picked up Lucy in the early evening and then took her to the Dinosaur Museum. I think it would be a nice museum for little kids, but not so much for babies. Lucy was scared of most of the animals except for the sabertooth tigers. After all, those are kitties and Lucy really likes kitties a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Fauxes! I love your blog! And Lucy is getting so big and grown up. So fun. I don't know if my husband mentioned to you, but I (we) are just starting a blog too. It's coming slowly, but surely. Check us out at thetriage.wordpress.com . We are excited to keep in touch with you guys and are thrilled to hear about the new one coming next year. We are also expecting in January.
Catherine is PREGNANT!!!! How exciting! Congratulations!! We are sure going to miss you guys in the ward. Let us know what we can do to help, and keep in touch! We have a blog too, so I will add you to ours and be able to follow the exciting events in your life!
YAY! You're preggers Catherine! That is SO exciting. I have to say, I'm super jealous, but I can't wait for you! Other than feeling like crap, how are you guys! Ugh, moving. I pity you. It has been miserable for us, but it's over, thank goodness. I'll pray that your move is a litte less painful for you!
Post a Comment