For the next few entries we will provide updates for each member of our family. I hope you enjoy them!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
[Insert witty comment about not blogging for a long time here]
Since our last entry we had another baby. Yes, that's right. Between our last entry and this one, we had another baby. His name is Jack Jabez Faux. Here's a picture of him:
That's when he was born. He's four months old now:
That's probably the most important thing that has happened since our last post. Actually, you can replace the word "probably" with the the word "definitely" in that last sentence. Well, actually, you can't--you don't have administrative privileges. And you need administrative privileges to edit sentences in our blog.
For the next few entries we will provide updates for each member of our family. I hope you enjoy them!
For the next few entries we will provide updates for each member of our family. I hope you enjoy them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats on the new baby and law school. He's adorable. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment