It turns out that most people found The Apple "way gross" followed closely by "the apple looked pretty good but the alien larvae inside it looked disgusting." For those of you who voted for the latter, I'm sorry to inform you that I highly doubt that an actual alien larvae was in that apple. I didn't do any testing though--mostly because I don't think that extraterrestrial beings have made contact with earth. Furthermore, I would be surprised if they came all the way from their home planet just to impregnate an apple. Billy Booth, About.com's guide to UFOs and aliens, can probably provide you with more pertinent information about aliens than I can. So maybe you want to check out some of his articles.
Thanks for everyone who participated in my poll. I hope you will vote in the next one too!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment