Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Lucy's baby has been found!
I was frantic after Lucy's baby went missing. I felt really really sad for the baby and for Lucy. We went walking with some friends and Lucy's baby came along. All three kids were snuggled safely in the stroller and when we went to get in the car the baby was gone. I backtracked twice and asked people if they had seen it! Her baby was no where to be found. Lucy kept saying we'd find it. Well, it had fallen into the back part of the stroller and I found it on my third search of the stroller. Oh man we were so happy to find it. Leland even came home from school to help me look for it. I have told many of you, but that baby is like our third child. Lucy changes her diaper regularly and changes her into her jammies at night and her clothes for the day. She eats with us and sleeps with Lucy at naptime and at night. Having her lost felt like we had lost one of our real children. Yay for Lucy and for Tu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Isn't it strange how things like dolls (or blankies in my case) become important enough to miss school once you have kids?
How is your husband liking law school? We're in the last year and I'm so glad.
Your blog's fun to read. I hope all is well and life still rocks!
Happy ending! That must be quite the stroller if you had to look 3 times. \''/
Maybe the baby decided to take a walk by herself and then went back to the stroller when she was done?
I'm happy for Lucy--I still remember loosing my Cabbage Patch Kid at the grocery store...a couple months ago.
Oh, I am glad she found her baby. I liked your missing post of her doll. That's pretty funny! I am coming home a week before Thanksgiving for my cousin's wedding. Maybe, we can meet at grandma's house. I would love to see the kids and you guys of course!
Post a Comment