Monday, September 29, 2008

Cute and Creative

We keep a big bottle of bubbles on a shelf in our house. Every once in a while when I want Lucy and Jack (and sometimes Tucker on Wednesdays) to think I am really cool, I take it down and blow various sizes of bubbles. (I love Jack's reaction. It's like I am magic or something and really boosts my self-esteem) The other day, Lucy found her own bottle of bubbles. She recently figured out how to open the pantry door. I don't mind because it is fun to see what she does with the items I keep inside. As you can see from this picture, she turned a Swiffer duster box into a bubble bottle. Her bubble wand is the little Swiffer duster handle attachment. Today we all had fun blowing and popping fake bubbles. I love how creative kids are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Do you remember me? (harmony) Your kids are so cute. Looks like you have a blast with them. How fun-

Ro Ro Riot said...

That's so awesome. Lucy is very smart. So smart the government might be interested in her...so watch out for men in black suits. I'm just saying. Also, can she come visit Jordan and me in DC? Thanks.