10 years ago I...
1. was starting 8th grade
2. wore my first pair of wide-leg jeans
3. played on a soccer team
4. shared a room with Annelise and we decided to go to bed at 8:30 pm every night
5. Had two new sisters-in-law
Today's To-Do List
1.return a pair of pants I got online for my birthday (don't fit)
2. pump up the stroller wheel
3. clean the house before my friend and her son come over
4. take naps
5. go to Salem!
Snacks
1. bananas
2. fignutons
3. plums
4. apples
5. fruit snacks
If I were a millionaire
1. I'd decorate my house using PB and IKEA
2. I'd buy clothes for the whole family so we'd all look like models...matching models
3. I'd pay back our student loans and pay for law school
4. I'd donate to my PBS station so when they say "funded by...viewers like you" it would really be true
5. I'd invest the rest and turn it into billions!
Places I've lived
1. Idaho
2. Woodland Hills, UT
3. Salem, UT,
4.Provo, UT
5. In the wild
Jobs I've had
1.Cherry sorter at a factory
2. violin teacher
3. BYU Bookstore E-commerce clerk
4. Tennis instructor (ha right? but I am not joking)
5.Mom
I tag:
1. Annelise
2. Christie
3. Brooke
4. Mandy
5. Kat


2 comments:
I always have the same thought about PBS! Maybe one of these days I will contribute...
That was pretty crazy when we had to live in the wilderness. Good thing we had that 8 man tent!
Post a Comment