Today I was rocking Jack to sleep for his morning nap and I remarked how he had a runny nose. Lucy immediately jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She emerged a second later with a piece of toilet paper the size of her
pinkie. I told her that although I appreciated her willingness to help, Jack's nose was a little bigger than her piece of toilet paper. So she ran to the bathroom again and came back with a bigger piece that snugly fit over Jack's two
moist nostrils. I went into the bathroom later and found this pile of toilet paper.

Lucy loves helping her baby and Jack. We got some cute pictures of her being a mommy:



Leland and I went on a date for my birthday last week and Lucy had so much fun with Taschie and Hannie that she had to watch them leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment