Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Pictures!

I have been in love with picture frames and fun portraits since I got married. When Lucy was born, I hauled the fam over to JC Penney to get our picture taken. It was an expensive disaster. Next we tried Kiddie Kandids for Lucy's 1st year photos which turned out okay but not great. I began to think pictures of my family would never grace the walls of my home...until I heard that my friend and old roommate Alli Shiozawa Miles (allismiles.blogspot.com) was a talented and inexpensive photographer for hire. She took our pictures last tuesday at Bridal Veil Falls and at the Riverwoods. The photo shoot was fun and quick and the pictures turned out great. It was so hard to choose some to post and will be harder to choose my favorites for our decor, but here goes...

15 comments:

Robyn said...

Those are awesome1 Maybe we can have her take our family picts next summer...

Becca said...

what a beautiful family! I love the fall colors.

A.J. and Ashley said...

cute cute cute! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Those are great. I love the whole family on the bridge.

DeAnn said...

So cute. I'm glad you got good pictures. Family pictures always stress me out! We need to try again--ours are almost a year old and Isaac was crying in them--it was freezing!

Natalie said...

Love the pictures! I want to get family pictures taken! Sorry about walking group on Tuesday. I came, but I left when I thought no one was going to show because of the cold weather. Hope you will come to the Univ. Mall for walking group on Thurs.! It will be nice to see you again.

Becca Jane said...

Wow, that bottom one of Lucy is gorgeous! Great pictures!

Ellen H said...

Lovely photos!! I wish I knitted Jack's hat/socks!!!

Matthew and Lindsey said...

So where are you living at these days? I love the family pictures by the way...

The Betts 4 said...

Cute cute! We are getting ours taken this month too with all the fun fall colors. Miss you! We need to have a play date!

Becca Jane said...

Hey, Abby is a little 9 month old that I babysit! I don't have 2 kids....yet!! :)

nnoble said...

Cute. Pictures in the mountains have GOT to be better than in the mall. Think how much better you feel! Nancy

Sherry said...

Wow! Love those pictures! The one of Jack on the bridge is so awesome. You have some lovely spawn.
NY eh? I mostly love the area, though there are some downfalls. Where is your husband doing an internship? I can tell you pros/cons of living in both places (NY/NJ) and give you some ideas of where to look. If you need help or have questions send me an email sherryberrett(at)gmail(dot)com.

Jena Harper said...

Your kids are way cute! How are things going?

Kat said...

Those are beautiful. I love the one of Jack sitting on the bridge and the last one of Lucy. Wish I could see them all. Good luck picking them out for your walls. That would be hard for me.