Jack started crawling a few days ago and we finally captured it on video. He does the "dead leg" crawl. Actually, after watching the video, I didn't catch the crawling. So now, I want to call this post "Jack Scoots and is Cute"
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
3 comments:
Jack is such a cute little scooter!
Catherine!!
I finally saw your comment on my blog. How are you? Where are you living? How is the family? It was good to hear from you
I love it when they start to crawl. Both your kids are so cute. I love Lucy and the little bubble thing she created.
Post a Comment