Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Decorating and Dinner Guests

Sorry for the big post, but I couldn't find the camera cord and now I have all of these pictures to display. Yesterday we decorated for Christmas. We aren't going to be home for Thanksgiving and wanted to come back to a decorated house. It was especially fun this year because Lucy knows what Christmas is and how to decorate. It was also fun because this is Jack's first Christmas on earth and he was so fascinated with the lights, ornaments and fake pine needles.





We got little stockings to put on the banister because I wanted to put some up and we don't have a fireplace. Thanks Daddy for the ribbon!
Lucy loved decorating the tree.
She got so tired after that she had to use the Christmas tree box as a bed.
Ta Da! our tree, but actually I put more ornaments on it after Lucy went to bed and it looks much better. I also picked up...although that was yesterday so now it is a little messy again. Tee Hee.
"Taschie" and "Hannie" (Lucy's names for Leland's sisters) came over for dinner tonight. They made the main course (chicken casserole) and desert (bunt cake) and we supplied a side (salad) and drinks (freshly sqeezed orange juice with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and then hot apple cider). It was very fun and delicious!
Jack loves food and drinking from a sippy cup. Lucy loves attention and surviving on as little nutrition as possible.
Lucy also loves attacking HannahLucy riding on Tascha's back




This is Lucy doing Hannah's hair. She makes me laugh will all of the things she likes to do.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thanks for coming in today! Really though next time you come in, FREE food, I promise. Everytime I look at your blog, Parker things Lucy is Gracie when she grows up and Jack is him when he was a baby. He thinks all babies are Gracie. Have fun in Vegas baby!