Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lucy and Jack Play House, Jack Claps, and other fun pictures


This is a cute picture of Lucy talking on the phone. Both she and Jack have just had their bath and are now settling down for bed with one of Dad's stories.

Lucy loves walking on the ceiling. Too bad Leland is the only one who can help her do that.
This is a cute picture of Lucy and Jack playing after getting tired of playing house. You can see their house in the background is almost in pieces.
This is their new game. It's usually Lucy's house and Jack and I can come visit. When we knock on the door, Lucy likes it when I greet her with a really long handshake. I try to draw it out as long as possible to make her laugh. Jack doesn't care about greetings and likes to crawl under the walls and go through the windows.


Jack has recently decided he is a big boy. He prefers to eat big boy food and hardly ever lets me nurse him. Wah! I am not ready for him to be a big boy yet. He still likes to be rocked to sleep so that is nice for me. This is him in Lucy's chair. Lucy is more than happy to use the highchair. (I think she wishes she were a baby.) The tray on this booster chair fits Jack better than the highchair tray so trading is actually better for both of them. We just have Lucy sit in the high chair and scoot it up to the table.


This is Lucy and Jack brushing their teeth. Leland is taking the picture and I am popping up behind him. This is Jack's favorite game; he even plays peek-a-boo by himself and all you have to do is act surprised when he pulls down his blanky.



This is Jack clapping. It's not very good quality, but I didn't want to miss the moment by running and getting the camera. You might be wondering how Jack can stand to leave his plate on the table. Well, the answer is this: Duct Tape. It works miracles. And I don't have to pick up a plate full of food off the floor!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

I can't believe how grown up Jack is getting. Isaac doesn't let me feed him anymore--so meal time is a mess but he's actually getting a lot better. Such opinionated, independent boys!!
I wish we could come play house with you--it'd be a blast.

Anonymous said...

I love the duct taped plate awesome idea-

Robyn said...

Duct tape--why didn't I think of that?

CFaux said...

Duct tape! Girl, you need to write a book!!!