What an appropriate day for some poll results. Thank you to everyone who participated in the "Photo Caption" poll.
The question: "Should a description of a picture go above or below the picture it describes?"
The answer: A convincing majority (64%) responded that captions should be below the picture. Additionally, the manager of BYU's University Photography department stated, "Below is preferred." And thus it is.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hahaha! Good Job Leland! You make me laugh.
Nice work Leland. I'm glad this debate is settled. I don't know how I used to do it, but below the picture it is. I love blogstalking your adorable kids!!!! Maybe if you're in Vegas over Christmas I can come see you guys and we can celebrate the horror of finals being done.
I guess I'll switch then.
who is the manager of BYU's photography dept? I need to talk to him/her. can you give me his/her email?
Post a Comment