
I didn't get any pictures of Lucy and Jack trick-or-treating but I hear Leland's sister Hannah has some so I will post them after I get a hold of them. This is us walking to the Law School for a Halloween party in the afternoon. You can't really tell, but Lucy is a pink monster and Jack is a penguin. Lucy LOVED wearing her costume, but Jack's mobility was serverely limited by his costume having no feet and, therefore, he didn't like it so much.

Halloween = Nevada Day so Poppy and Mimi came to visit for the holiday. The kids went crazy: it was so fun.

All the leaves seemed to fall this week on our street I got a few pictures of the kids playing in them.

(Jack can stand against things...and has a tooth. That's the big news only I couldn't get him to open his mouth and show the camera)


This is today after church. They are watching the rain fall.


We made Halloween cookies. They didn't turn out but the kids loved licking off the beaters
1 comment:
I think Jack might walk before Isaac. What is up with that? Cute pictures. I love to see your kids.
Post a Comment