Today Lucy and I made gingerbread houses together (I guess I should mention that Lucy didn't barf since yesterday morning and just kept getting better. Maybe it was something she ate who knows) at playgroup and then again at home. We were in the gingerbread-house-making mood. You probably can't tell what she did and what I did. I'll admit I got a little depressed after I really tried to make a cute gingerbread house and it turned out looking like this. Oh well, I've never prided myself on being very crafty. At least it has candy on it...or used to. Jack really liked making the gingerbread houses too. He was very counterproductive as he would yank the candy pieces off just after I put them on. He did have a fun time standing on a chair at the table and licking the frosting off of Lucy's graham cracker gingerbread house. He thought it was great.
Lucy's little one had a lot more frosting on the top before I put Jack up to the table.
This is Lucy right after we decorated the gingerbread house at home. As you can see she has frosting on her face and hair. She is a lot of fun to be with. She just caught on to the word decorate today and says "deh-gorg-rate." It was cute to see how excited she was to tell Leland What we did today. She was also very proud of the card she dehgorgrated for Mimi's birthday.


3 comments:
I think your gingerbread house is super cute!!! That is awesome that you guys made one. I often think about making one, but never do! I'm glad you had fun with your cute kids! :)
I love your house! Did you make the gingerbread? I need to do that this year with my kiddos--they'd love it.
What a fun thing to do with your kids! The house turned out way cute-
Post a Comment