Lucy woke up and barfed on the carpet. She was crying and woke up Jack. Then Jack started crying. I took Jack so that he wouldn't cry (I get paranoid about driving neighbors crazy) and Catherine was taking care of Lucy. I took Jack downstairs to get the carpet cleaning spray and then sprayed the barf carpet with it so it would be easier to clean up once everyone stopped crying so much. In the meantime, I told Catherine that I sprayed the carpet so there was no need to worry about it. What I meant is that it could easily be cleaned once everyone calmed down a bit.
Lucy stopped crying, Catherine finished cleaning up the barf, and then Jack finally stopped crying (apparently I'm not very soothing). We gave Lucy a barf bucket which she used liberally. We ran out of cleaning spray and didn't want Lucy using a germ infested bucket so I went to Smiths to get some lysol.
Point of the story: it was quite a night for everyone. And I took my first law school final this morning...only a couple dozen left and I'm all done with law school!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm so sorry, you guys--hope you can feel better soon!
Not fun. Unfortunately we know all about barf (Isaac barfed mulitiple times a day for 5 months).
Good luck on your finals.
You didn't tell me about this when we talked on the phone! Don't forget to give Lucy a blessing. That always helps. You guys did this a lot when you were growing up. It was a huge production just to clean the carpet. My prayers are with you always! I am sure you will do well no one else will get sick.
Hey Lee - I get paranoid of bugging my neighbors too!!! I constantly am yelling at Kaden to stop running!
Post a Comment