5 things Leland loves:
1. Playing basketball on his old Dream cast (something I bought off ebay for thirty-eight bucks for his Christmas present two years ago...score me!)
2. Talking about law
3. Studying law
4. Waking up early
5. playing winnie-the-pooh with Lucy
5 things on his to-do list:
1. Complain about snow
2. Take his last final
3. Clean out the car
4. Pack the car up with our bags for Christmas Vacation in Las Vegas (where it snowed today...boo)
5. Drive to Vegas....I might drive some of the way, but I really feel more comfortable with him driving the whole way so I hope he is up to it. Don't worry though, I am a great passenger! (I may even do some driving from the backseat:))
5 Snacks he loves:
1. Tortilla chips and salsa
2. Nuts
3. Crystal Light
4. Popcorn
5. Homemade fries
5 things you may not know about him:
1. He is actually very generous
2. He likes BYU's police policy on issuing vicarious citations
3. He is a perfectionist with pretty much everything.
4. He loves to read magazines and has a gazillion subscriptions from TIME to Popular Science
5. He is half-Filipino. (His mother is Filipino and his father is not)
5 places he's lived:
1. Las Vegas
2. Pleasant Grove
1. Playing basketball on his old Dream cast (something I bought off ebay for thirty-eight bucks for his Christmas present two years ago...score me!)
2. Talking about law
3. Studying law
4. Waking up early
5. playing winnie-the-pooh with Lucy
5 things on his to-do list:
1. Complain about snow
2. Take his last final
3. Clean out the car
4. Pack the car up with our bags for Christmas Vacation in Las Vegas (where it snowed today...boo)
5. Drive to Vegas....I might drive some of the way, but I really feel more comfortable with him driving the whole way so I hope he is up to it. Don't worry though, I am a great passenger! (I may even do some driving from the backseat:))
5 Snacks he loves:
1. Tortilla chips and salsa
2. Nuts
3. Crystal Light
4. Popcorn
5. Homemade fries
5 things you may not know about him:
1. He is actually very generous
2. He likes BYU's police policy on issuing vicarious citations
3. He is a perfectionist with pretty much everything.
4. He loves to read magazines and has a gazillion subscriptions from TIME to Popular Science
5. He is half-Filipino. (His mother is Filipino and his father is not)
5 places he's lived:
1. Las Vegas
2. Pleasant Grove
3. Seattle
4. Provo
5. that's it as far as I know
5 quirky things about him:
1. He gets up at 4:30 am every morning and goes to bed at 8:00pm just because he likes to study in the morning.
2. He wrote a book about pirates of all things. Excuse me. Buccaneers and is seriously working on a second.
3. He LOVES the movie the Pink Panther a little too much I think, though it is a good movie
4. He doesn't use a pillow to sleep
5. He likes to sleep in the middles of the bed
5 people to tag:
Annelise
DeAnn
Jennie
Robyn
Jessica
4. Provo
5. that's it as far as I know
5 quirky things about him:
1. He gets up at 4:30 am every morning and goes to bed at 8:00pm just because he likes to study in the morning.
2. He wrote a book about pirates of all things. Excuse me. Buccaneers and is seriously working on a second.
3. He LOVES the movie the Pink Panther a little too much I think, though it is a good movie
4. He doesn't use a pillow to sleep
5. He likes to sleep in the middles of the bed
5 people to tag:
Annelise
DeAnn
Jennie
Robyn
Jessica


3 comments:
I wish I liked to wake up early. That may have to be my new years resolution. i still want to see your proposal/engagement story! you got a great guy, catherine.
Yeah, his makes me want to punch Leland. He is making us all look bad!
tell Leland he is crazy for liking to wake up early! I still feel like a teenager and could easily (and willingly) sleep until 11:00 every morning... oh those were the days! I heard you guys hung out with Kyle and Heidi, I was slightly jealous! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment