The snow finally stuck around our house. Although I didn't mind not having snow on the ground, Lucy has been checking nearly every day to see if the snow stayed. She was so excited to go outside and play in it. Jack had a lot of fun too, although I don't think he expected snow to be wet and cold. I sat him in the snow and he proceeded to pick it up and shove it in his mouth. When he realized it was cold he got really sad. But, when I put my gloves over his little hands, he happily resumed his play. We are going out again today! I am glad we can play in the snow but I HATE driving in it. We are lucky our driveway is not icy . Hopefully we can keep up with the salt. Enjoy the pictures...
Jack liking the gloves.


4 comments:
I think Jack needs gloves that fit.
Isaac did the same thing--put the snow right in his mouth. He was happy until his face got too wet. He was in a full body snowsuit that covered his hands and feet but I think he was cold too.
Enjoy winter!!
We have GOT to get the babies snowsuits. Let's go shopping!!!
I am glad to see that you let your children eat snow..as long as it is not the yellow kind right?? Catherine, how come I never see any posts with pictures of you in any of them?? Just a thought..
Post a Comment