Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Las Vegas

We went to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving to visit Leland's family. Here are some of the pictures from the trip. It was relaxing and the food was delicious (I'll admit I hardly helped at all, just cut one celery stalk for some stuffing).
This is Lucy, Poppy, Hannie and Tu sleeping. We were watching Gone with the Wind so of course all the boys fell asleep.


This is Great Grandma Faux rubbing Jack's back which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Lucy drawing (her new thing) while Jack watches.
Lucy and Jack both loved playing with Uncle Jordan's guitars.





Lucy singing I am a Child of God and I Hope They Call me on a Mission to her baby Tu


Monday we went to visit my Grandma Green in the nursing home. (this is a picture from our last visit so you can see her) I was really excited to visit with her but I wasn't sure how the kids would like being around a lot of strangers. I was surprised because they really had fun. Lucy and Jack loved the attention they got as the old ladies cooed over them everywhere they went. My favorite part was lunch. My Grandma ordered jello as dessert for Lucy and then another lady insisted kids like ice cream, so she ordered that. Lucy let another lady feed her with her spoon which was funny and cute.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

I'm glad you had a quiet Thanksgiving.
How fun to visit Grandma Green. That's funny about the jello and ice cream.

Hannah Faux said...

Lucy's singing is so cute! She is so smart. And my favorite picture is the one of Jack getting his back rubbed. hahahaha.