Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Week's Highlights

I finally feel like my days are stress-free as far as kids go. Lucy and Jack play with each other, play by themselves, cooperate and so far I can take them anywhere. Today we went to Summerhays to get some Christmas violin music so I can play in church, Albertsons, and playgroup (there's never a problem there) without batting an eyelash. Life is great! It's now not even a big deal to babysit on Wednesdays which used to stress me out big time. This is a picture of Lucy, Jack, and Tucker playing.

Even bathtime is fun now. Both kids LOVE it and it's the perfect place to blow bubbles without getting goopy bubble mess all over. Lucy thought it was hilarious when I put her hair up like that.
Jack is such a funny guy. This is how Jack is after every meal. He is used to being hosed off afterwards.



Jack LOVES danger more than anything else. If there is anything dangerous around the house, he will find it and he will use it. His new thing is to climb the stairs when I am not watching (and if I do, he grins at me and then crawls as fast as he can up the stairs until I grab him). And yes he has fallen a few times. It makes my heart skip a beat everytime I see him make a run for it. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't practice standing every third step. He is allowed to go up the stairs when accompanied by an adult. THis is a video of him crawling up with Leland.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

What cute kids. I'm glad you're having so much fun with them.

CFaux said...

Can Jack maybe slow down a little???

Alexia said...

lucy's pants are falling down. I think you should buy her clothes that fit.